Skip to content
Flexible and Non-Silicon Electronics
Past research activities
- Room temperature CNT based gas sensor for NH3 and NO2.
- Single junction c-silicon solar cell (η=11.3%)
- Synthesis and characterization of silicon nanoparticles by LPCVD
- Nano-scale writing using Dip-pen-nanopatterning
- SiC Schottky Diode Detector Technology
- Diamond Detector Technology for High energy radiations
- Hands-on-Training in MEMS
- USM in MEMS
- E-beam assisted piezoresistive Polysilicon thin film
Past projects, technologies developed
- CNT based Gas sensor under CSIR-Network Project R-Nano (PSC102), Oct 2012-March 2017.
- Silicon Tandem solar cells under CSIR-Network Project D-NEED (PSC109), Oct 2012-March 2017.
- Deposition of Silicon Nanoparticles/Films for Photovoltaic Applications under CSIR-Network Project Nanostructured Advanced Materials, NWP-51, July 2009-March 2012.
- Dev of Tech for Quantum Structures & Their Applications in Futuristic Silicon Based Nanoelectronics Devices. Sponsored project from DIT, GAP 6501, Jan 2005-Dec 2009.