CSIR-CEERI Staff Club is affiliated to CSIR Sports promotion board, which is a registered society registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 with its headquarter at Anusandhan Bhawan, 2 Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Marg, New Delhi – 110 001. The objectives of this club are to promote social, cultural, sports, recreation and literary activities among its members, and generally subserve those of the CSIR-Sports Promotion Board (CSIR-SPB), New Delhi. The activities of the club are governed by the rules and regulations of the CSIR-SPB as modified from time to time
Sections of the Club
The club may have the following sections as per the CSIR-SPB guidelines:
- Tea & Dinner
- Sports and Games (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Literary activities & Fine Arts
- Other recreational facilities
The number of sections may, at the discretion of the General Body, be increased or curtailed.
Why to Join the Club
- Members of the club shall have the right to avail all the facilities provided by the club.
- All regular members including associate members shall have the right to represent CSIR-CEERI staff club in all tournaments/meet conducted by the CSIR-SPB and other organisations.
- Only regular members shall be: (a) Entitled to vote at the general body meetings of the club; and (b) eligible for election to executive committee.
Who can be Members of the Club
- Every employee joining on the regular rolls of the laboratory shall automatically become a member of the club.
- All candidates who have enrolled themselves for PhD in the laboratory shall be eligible to join as Associate Members. However, these associate members shall not have any right to vote or stand for election as office bearers of the staff club.
Become a Member
Bank Account Details
- Account Holder Name: CEERI Staff Club
- Account Number: 51089602527
- IFSC Code: SBIN0031398