Network Management Cell (NMC) in CSIR-CEERI focuses on activities related to the information and communication technologies (ICT). It aims at providing the supporting IT/Network services to staff and researchers. NMC maintains AI computation and HPC facility which is equipped with high end servers, SAN, Firewall/UTM, routers and switches.
Major Activities of NMC:
- Network services – Making LAN and Wireless network available to to all staff and researchers in the Campus.
- Software Development for Internet website, Intranet portal.
- Managing AI Computation facility equipped with NVIDIA DGX-1 machines.
- Hardware Service and support for desktop, laptop, printers.
- Software support services for Office products, Windows, Linux, antivirus, tools license servers etc.
- Video conferencing support.