National Level Skill Development Program for Women and SC/ST Candidates (Free of Cost)
Instructions for Candidates:
- All the selected candidates need to get verified by sending the scan copy of original certificate of qualification degree and percentage of marks to the mail email@example.com before 27th February 2020, 12.30 PM failing which will automatically cancel the allotted seat.
- All the waiting list candidates are also requested to get verified by sending the scan copy of original certificate of qualification degree and percentage of marks to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th February 2020, 12.30 PM failing which will automatically cancel the allotted seat under waiting list.
- If any selected candidate fails to get verified before 27th February 2020, the seat will be automatically gets cancelled and the candidates under waiting list may be selected.
- All the candidates are requested to keep on visiting the website for updates.
- This course is for Women (All category) and Men (Only SC/ST); preference will be given for unemployed & students.
- Other Category Men need not to apply.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates.
- 55% to 60% Practical and 45% to 40% Theory Session as per the course curriculum
- Tutorials (personal attention) & Lectures, assisted with models and multimedia aids
- Interactive Sessions on Real-time problems and participant may discuss their own application
- Hands-on Practical exposure
- Invited Lectures from Professionals/Industrial experts
Lab Trainers and Faculty
- Experts in the field
- Relevant long term R&D/Industry Experienced
- Executed high level R&D projects
- Expert facilitators and training professional
Number of Seat Available: 30 (Number of seats may vary, final decision may be taken by competent authority, CSIR-CEERI)
Course duration: 02-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
Last Date for Registration: 24.02.2020
Date of commencement: 02-03-2020
Duration: 4-Weeks; 02-03-2020 to 27-03-2020 (Monday to Friday 10 AM to 6 PM)
Qualifications: Diploma or B.E./B.Tech. 3rd Year with min 70% or B.E./B.Tech or M.E./MTech with first class
Branches: ECE, EEE, E&IE, CSE, Electronics, Telecommunications or equivalent
Accommodation: Shared accommodation for all selected candidates will be provided for four weeks.
Course Fee: Free