Students from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes / Colleges are allowed to access the research facilities of CEERI, Pilani under the supervision of CEERI’s Scientists through projects / theses/ dissertations.CEERI is recognised by many Universities / Institutes for their students to carry out their projects / theses / dissertations as part of academic requirements.
Name of Universities/Institutes/Colleges
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali
- BITS, Pilani
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar
- HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar
- Jammu University, Jammu
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- MNIT, Jaipur
- National Institute of Science & Technology (NIST), Berhampur
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Sathyabama University, Chennai
- SGGS College of Engineering & Technology, Nanded
- Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy (SASTRA) University, Tamil Nadu
- Tezpur University, Assam
- Thapar University, Patiala
- The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences (TITS), Bhiwani
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore
- National Institute of Technology, Raipur
Scientists from CEERI are also invited for expert lectures by many universities/institutes, please see details.
CEERI has signed Memorandums of Understanding with various universities and institutions for academic cooperation, please see details.
- M.Tech (Mechatronics)
- Course teaching at BITS
- DIT/MCIT Sponsored project, “Special Manpower Development for VLSI Design and Related Software”. CEERI is a Resource Centre (RC) under this project.
- Short/Summer training for B.E./B.Tech. students.
- Supervisors/Examiners for Theses/Projects viva-voce at leading institutes/universities.
- Ph.D. guidance.
- Helping various Universities/Institutes in setting the syllabus and detailed course structures for Masters/Postgraduate degree programmes. Scientists from CEERI are also on the PGBOS of various Universities/Institutes.