Work Email: email@example.comPersonal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile: 7568806067EPBX Office: 2406EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: 252406BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Sachin Devassy received B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in 2007 from Govt. Engineering College, Thrissur, Kerala. He received M. Tech in Power Electronics, Electrical Machines and Drives from IIT Delhi in 2010. He received his PhD degree in Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi in 2019. His PhD research work was in the “Design, Control and Implementation of Solar Photovoltaic Array and Battery Integrated Unified Power Quality Conditioner”. He has been working in Power Electronics Group at CSIR-CEERI since July 2010. He has been at CSIR-CEERI, Jaipur Centre since April 2018.
He has been involved in design and development of solar PV integrated inverters, dc-dc converters with application in renewable energy systems. He has published a number of articles in international journals and conferences. His areas of research interest include power electronics, power quality, custom power devices and renewable energy systems, EV charging systems. He has given various invited lectures on power electronic applications to power quality, standards and certifications for solar grid tied inverters etc. He is a reviewer of a number of international journals such as IEEE Tranactions on Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics and IET GTD.
Specific Skill: Modeling, Design and Control of power electronic converters for renewable energy, Power quality operations.
Area of Interest: Power Electronics, Power Quality, Renewable Energy.
Project Involved in:
- Solar PV Based Smart Multivehicle EV Charging Station (Principal Investigator, CSIR-FTT Project MLP-0113)
- Design and development of renewable energy-based DC microgrid system for rural electrification (Co-Principal Investigator, SERB-Extra Mural Project)
- Development of 10kW 3-Phase Converter with Unity Power Factor for Industrial Applications (Co-PI, Industry Sponsored, CLP-6120)
- Drone Based Electromagnetic and Magnetic System (DREAM) (Member)
- DSIR-Common Research and Technology Development Hub (DSIR-CRTDH) (Member)
- IEEE Member