Work Email: email@example.comPersonal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile: 7339695662EPBX Office: 2519EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Dr. L. Padmavathi received the Ph.D. degree from Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India in 2011. She joined CSIR -CEERI as a Principal Scientist in 2021. She was a postdoctoral Researcher at the Institute of Energy, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK from 2011 to 2016. Her research interests includes control of power electronic converters and offshore wind energy.
Area of Research Interest:
- Power Converters,
- Digital Control,
- Renewable Energy
- Power electronic converters
- Power quality
- Digital control
- Renewable energy
- Principal Scientist, CSIR-CEERI ( April 2021 – Present)
- Assistant Professor, NITK, Karnataka (September 2019 – April 2021).
- Associate Professor, SRM University, Chennai (2018 – 2019)
- Post – Doctoral Research Assistant, Institute of Energy, Cardiff University, UK (2011 – 2016)
- Ph.D. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras 2011.
- M.E. Anna University, Chennai, 2006.
- B.Tech. NIT, Calicut 2002
- EPSRC UK Research fellowship for Post-Doctoral work in Cardiff University, UK.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=-AWm8NEAAAAJ&hl=en