Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPersonal Email: email@example.comMobile: +91-7737729995EPBX Office: 2393EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: 252393BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Area of Research Interest:
- Smart Grid and Green Energy Systems: Microgrids- AC/DC, Power Converters for Renewable Energy System
- E-Mobility: Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, Advanced Battery Charging Solutions
- Pulse power supply: High Voltage Pulse Power Supply, Industrial Applications based Pulse power supply
- Senior Scientist: 17 Feb 2020 – Present, Societal Electronics Group, CSIR-CEERI, Pilani.
- Scientist: 17 Feb 2016 – 16 Feb 2020, Power Electronics Group, CSIR-CEERI, Pilani.
- Trainee Scientist: 05 Sep 2012 – 16 Feb 2016, Power Electronics Group, CSIR-CEERI, Pilani.
- Assistant Professor: 17 Feb 2016 – Present, Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR)
- M.Tech (2014)
Advanced Electronics Systems
Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR)
- B.Tech (2011)
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Technologies and Products for Reduced Emission Fireworks
Details: Budget of Rs. 42.00 Lakhs funded by CSIR, 2019-2020.
- Design and development of renewable energy-based DC microgrid system for rural electrification
Details: Budget of Rs. 42.12 Lakhs funded by DST-SERB, 2018- Sep. 2021.
As Members in following projects
- High Power Sub-THz Compact Source Applicable for Security screening and Non-destructive evaluation (HP-SCAN)
- Design and development of high current density sheet beam plasma cathode electron gun
- Investigation of ion focusing mechanism-based sheet beam driven sub-THz source for high power NDE application
- DRone based Electromagnetic And Magnetic system (DREAM)
- Solar PV based smart multi-vehicle EV charging station
- Development of 10kW 3-phase converter with unity power factor for industrial applications
- Development of Product for Solar Energy Utilization (TAPSUN)
- Design and development of DC and pulsed power systems for high power microwave tubes
- Second Prize in National DST-AWSAR Award for popular scientific research writing on DC microgrids for year 2019.
- Invited as expert member for training at Metal Industry Development Institute (MIDI), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 2019.
- Member, IEEE
List of Publications: