Advt. for Student Internship (01)
Advt No/: Internship/SSR/POWER/SERB-DST/SSMG/GAP-3248/2023/01
Application are invited from eligible candidates for one Student Internship position under Scientific Social Responsibility (SSR) program of the SERB POWER GRANT scheme. The details are as follows.
Title of Project: Development of Graphene Based Flexible and Wearable Strain Sensors for Prosthetic Hand Application
Dr Sumitra Singh, Principal Scientist, Semiconductor Sensors and Microsystems Group, CSIR-CEERI Pilani Rajasthan 333031
Duration of Internship: 2 Months. Starting from 1st March 2023.
Essential Qualification: Pre-final/Final year in B.Tech/M.Sc (ECE/EEE/Electronics/Materials Science/Nanotechnology/Physics)
Stipend: Rs. 5000/- per month for two months only
Last date of application: 17th February 2023
How to apply: Eligible interested candidates meeting above criteria may submit application along with one-page research proposal by email to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application should include:
- A cover letter summarizing the application.
- A recent CV mentioning all relevant qualifications and contact details.
- A Scanned copy of college photo ID card.
- Recommendation letter from the institute
Selection criteria: Student will be selected based on their academic profile and research proposal. Selected candidate will be intimated by their email regarding selection.
- Selected student will be supported by a financial assistantship of maximum Rs. 10,000/- (@ 5000 per month for two months only)
- Financial support for other activities such as travel, boarding, and lodging will not be provided.
Dr. Sumitra Singh