Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPersonal Email: email@example.comMobile: +91-9560438094EPBX Office: 2456EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Dr. T Eshwar received his M.Sc. degree in Physics stream from Osmania University in 2019. M. Tech. degree in Solid State Materials (SSM) from Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi in 2011. Thereafter, he did his Ph.D. in “Plasmonics for Silicon Solar Cells: Influence on optical and electronic properties of device” from Centre for Energy Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi in 2017. He joined as a scientist in Sensors and Nanotechnology group, CSIR-CEERI in 2016. Currently he is working as a Senior Scientist in Semiconductor Device Fabrication Group, CSIR-CEERI. His current research interests are flexible tactile sensors, flexible transparent electrodes and heaters, plasmonics for light manipulation, MOCVD growth of wide band gap materials.
Areas of Interest: Flexible transparent conductors for the heater and smart window applications, silicon solar cells, plasmonics for light trapping application in silicon solar cells.
- Design Development of Flexible Tactile Sensors Matrix for Fetal Health Monitoring, Early Career Research Award (ECR), SERB-DST, 2019-2022.
- Development of wearable electronic-skin patch for real-time monitoring of human health parameters and tactile sensing, Device Development Program, DST, 2021-2024. (In collaboration with CSIR-NIIST)
List of Publications:
- Eshwar Thouti, Atmakuru Nagaraju, Achu Chandran, PVBSS Prakash, P S. Murthy, Banwari Lal, Prem Kumar, Prateek Kothari and Deepak Panwar, Tunable flexible capacitive pressure sensors using arrangement of polydimethylsiloxane micro-pyramids for bio-signal monitoring, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 314 (2020)
- Eshwar Thouti, C. Mistry, Achu Chandran, D. K. Panwar, P. Kumar, Heena Suman and Jamil Akhtar, Study of seamless Au mesh flexible transparent heaters: Influence of mesh coverage, Phys. D: Appl. Phys., 52 (2019) 425301.
- Sumitra Singh, Sadanand Powar, Pramila Mahala, Subimal Majee, Eshwar Thouti, Anil Kumar, Jamil Akhtar, Fabrication and characterization of graphene-based silicon Schottky solar cell, Superlattices and Microstructures, 120 (2018) 637-641.
- Eshwar Thouti, Ashok K Sharma, and Vamsi K Komarala, Role of textured silicon surface in plasmonic light trapping for solar cells: the effect of pyramids width and height, IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, 6 (2016) 1403.
- Eshwar Thouti and Vamsi K Komarala, Investigation of parasitic absorption and charge carrier recombination losses in plasmonic silicon solar cells using quantum efficiency and impedance spectroscopy, Solar Energy, 132 (2016) 143.
- Eshwar Thouti, Sanjai Kumar and Vamsi K Komarala, Enhancement of minority carrier lifetimes in n- and p-type silicon wafers using silver nanoparticle layers, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 49 (2016) 015302.
- Eshwar Thouti, Veeresh Kumar, Piyush K Parashar, G. B. Reddy, Renu Pasricha and Vamsi K Komarala, Optical properties of silver nanoparticles integrated graphene oxide thin films on glass and silicon substrates, Plasmonics, 10 (2015) 1063.
- Nikhil Chander, A. F. Khan, Eshwar Thouti, Sanjay K. Sardana, P. S. Chandrasekhar, Viresh Dutta and Vamsi K. Komarala, Size and concentration effects of gold nanoparticles on optical and electrical properties of plasmonic dye sensitized solar cells, Solar Energy 109 (2014) 11-23.
- Nikhil Chander, A. F. Khan, P. S. Chandrasekhar, Eshwar Thouti, Sanjay Kumar Swami, Viresh Dutta and Vamsi K. Komarala, Reduced ultraviolet light induced degradation and enhanced light harvesting using YVO4:Eu3+ down shifting nano-phosphor layer in organometal halide perovskite solar cells, Applied Physics Letters 105 (2014) 033904.
- Sanjay k Sardana, Venkata S. N. Chava, Eshwar Thouti, Nikhil Chander, Sanjay Kumar, S. R. Reddy and Vamsi K. Komarala. Influence of surface plasmon resonances of silver nanoparticles on optical and electrical properties of textured silicon solar cell, Applied Physics Letters 104 (2014) 073903.
- Eshwar Thouti, Ashok K Sharma, Sanjay K Sardana and Vamsi K Komarala, Internal quantum efficiency analysis of plasmonic textured silicon solar cells: surface plasmon resonance and off-resonance effects, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 47 (2014) 425101.
- Eshwar Thouti, Nikhil Chander, Viresh Dutta and Vamsi K Komarala, Optical Properties of Ag nanoparticle layers deposited on silicon substrates, Journal of Optics 15 (2013) 035005.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=7zYaf-wAAAAJ&hl=en