Work Email: email@example.comPersonal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile: +91-9560438094EPBX Office: EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: 252456BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Areas of Interest: Flexible transparent conductors for the heater and smart window applications, silicon solar cells, plasmonics for light trapping application in silicon solar cells.
|Degree||BOARD / UNIVERSITY||SUBJECTS||YEAR||MARKS|
|Ph.D.||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||Energy/Material Science||February 2016
|M. Tech.||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||Solid State Materials||2011||8.2/10 (CGPA)|
|M. Sc.||Osmania University, Hyderabad||Physics||2009||70.02%|
Ph.D. thesis tittle: Plasmonics for silicon solar cells: influence on optical and electronic properties of device
Fellowship: UGC-JRF (CSIR-UGC)
List of Publications:
- Eshwar Thouti, Ashok K Sharma, and Vamsi K Komarala, “Role of textured silicon surface in plasmonic light trapping for solar cells: the effect of pyramids width and height” IEEE Journal of Photovltaics 6 (2016) 1403.
- Eshwar Thouti and Vamsi K Komarala, “Investigation of parasitic absorption and charge carrier recombination losses in plasmonic silicon solar cells using quantum efficiency and impedance spectroscopy” Solar Energy 132 (2016) 143.
- Eshwar Thouti, Sanjai Kumar, and Vamsi K Komarala, “Enhancement of minority carrier lifetimes in n- and p-type silicon wafers using silver nanoparticle layers” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 49 (2016) 015302.
- Eshwar Thouti, Veeresh Kumar, Piyush K Parashar, G. B. Reddy, Renu Pasricha, and Vamsi K Komarala, “Optical properties of silver nanoparticles integrated graphene oxide thin films on glass and silicon substrates” Plasmonics 10 (2015) 1063.
- Eshwar Thouti, Ashok K Sharma, Sanjay K Sardana, and Vamsi K Komarala, “Internal quantum efficiency analysis of plasmonic textured silicon solar cells: surface plasmon resonance and off-resonance effects” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 47 (2014) 425101.
- Eshwar Thouti, Nikhil Chander, Viresh Dutta, and Vamsi K Komarala, “Optical Properties of Ag nanoparticle layers deposited on silicon substrates” Journal of Optics 15 (2013) 035005.
[3rd best paper published in the year 2013 by the Journal of Optics*]
- Sanjay K Sardana, Venkata S N Chava, Eshwar Thouti, Nikhil Chander, Sanjai Kumar, S R Reddy, and Vamsi K Komarala, “Influence of surface plasmon resonances of silver nanoparticles on optical and electrical properties of textured silicon solar cell” Applied Physics Letters 104 (2014) 073903.
- Nikhil Chander, A F Khan, P S Chandasekhar, Eshwar Thouti, Sanjay Kumar Swami, Viresh Dutta and Vamsi K Komarala, “Reduced ultraviolet light induced degradation and enhanced light harvesting using YVO:Eu3+ down-shifting nano-phospor layer in organometal halide perovskite solar cells” Applied Physics Letters 105 (2014) 033904.
- Nikhil Chander, A F Khan, Eshwar Thouti, Sanjay K Sardana, P S Chandasekhar, Viresh Dutta and Vamsi K Komarala, “Size and concentration effects of gold nanoparticles on optical and electrical properties of plasmonic dye sensitized solar cells” Solar Energy 109 (2014) 11-23.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=7zYaf-wAAAAJ&hl=en
*M. Howland and J. McKenna, “2015 JOPT research excellence award” Journal of Optics 17 (2015) 10.