Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPersonal Email: email@example.comMobile: +91-9024851096EPBX Office: 2432EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: 245503BSNL Residential: BSNL Private: 242272
Subhash Kumar Ram has received B. E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering) from SLIET,Longowal, Punjab and M. Tech. (Advanced Electronic Systems) from AcSIR, Chennai, Tamil Nadu in 2012 and 2014 respectively. He is a recipient of “Trainee Scientist” fellowship from CSIR, New Delhi. Currently, he is working as a scientist at CSIR-CEERI, Pilani (Rajasthan).
Area of Interest: Power conversion of renewable energy systems, High frequency converters design, High voltage pulse power supply.
Project Involved in:
- Design and development of renewable energy based DC microgrid system for rural electrification
- Solar PV based smart multi-vehicle EV charging station
- Design and development of DC and pulsed power systems for high power MW Tubes
- Power Conversion of Renewable Energy Systems
- Control of Power Electronics Systems
- High Voltage Pulse Power Technology