Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPersonal Email: Mobile: EPBX Office: 2326EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Shalini Saxena received Diploma and B.E. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from GGPL Lucknow (BTE Lucknow U.P.) and The Institution of Engineers (AMIE) Kolkata in 2004 and 2012, respectively.
CAD software Skill:
Areas of Expertise:
- Electronics, PCB Designing, PC based Hardware interfacing.
- Singh N, Shalini Saxena, Dhiraj, Raheja JL. Industrial vision system for distribution and size analysis of pellets. International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM). 2013 Mar;2(3):07-13.
- Gaur D, Saxena S, Sangwan D, Raheja JL. Identification and recognition of defects in civil structures using non-destructive technique. In Information systems design and intelligent applications 2015 (pp. 747-755). Springer, New Delhi.
Patents filed in India:
- A novel technique to estimate pellet size distribution using compact vision system, by Jagdish Lal Raheja, Gadula Arun Rajsekhar, Shalini Saxena, Navdeep Singh, Pokkunuri Bhanu Prasad, Santosh Kumar Behera, Debi Prasad Das, CSIR-CEERI, and CSIR-IMMT, 12/aug/2011, 2292del2011.
- Real time pellet size distribution measurement using firewire camera, by Raheja Jagdish Lal, Singh Navdeep, Gadula Arun Rajsekhar, Saxena Shalini, Pokkunuri Bhanu Prasad, CSIR-CEERI, 12/aug/2011, 2293del2011.