Work Email: email@example.comPersonal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile: 9723665881EPBX Office: 2228EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: 2228 / 2310BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Chirag P. Mistry did his BE and ME in Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) from Govt. Engineering College, Patan, Gujarat and L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, Gujrat in 2012 and 2014, respectively. During ME, he was associated with Diagnostic Neutral Beam Group of ITER-India, Institute of Plasma Research, Gandhinagar, Gujarat from where he has completed his dissertation work. Before joining CSIR-CEERI, Pilani, he was associated with the same group as Mechanical Engineer. One of his work is selected for first prize in 29th National Symposium on Plasma Science & Technology, organized by PSSI & Mahatma Gandhi University on 8th -11th December at Kottayam, Kerala. Also, he is a life member of the Plasma Science Society of India (PSSI) presently.
Areas of Interest:
Thermal-Structural design and analysis of space TWT and high-power microwave tubes, Design of packaging parts and development of space TWT, Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
Thermal-structural simulation in ANSYS, Fluid flow analysis in ANSYS CFD, 2D & 3D CAD modeling in AutoCAD/SolidWorks, Product development, Brazing techniques, design of jigs and fixture for the assembly and integration of space TWT, Vacuum techniques for microwave tubes
Projects involved in:
• Design and development of short length Ku-band 140 W space TWT (Sponsored Project)
• Indigenous Design, Development & Qualification of Ku-Band (140-210 watts) And ka-band (100-150 Watts) space TWT (Sponsored Project: SAC-ISRO)
Google scholar profile link: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=ZzqX0D4AAAAJ&hl=en
Research Gate profile link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Chirag_Mistry3
- 2008 – Merit Certificate for First Position in Govt. Eng. College, Patan during B. E.
- 2012-2014 GATE fellowship during M.E.
- 2014- Received first award “PSSI- Z.H. Sholapurwala Award for Fusion Research” for the poster entitled “Thermo-mechanical analysis of heat transfer element of second calorimeter for neutral beam Indian Test Facility (INTF)” presented at the 29th National Symposium on Plasma Science & Technology (PLASMA 2014), M.G. University, Kottayam, Kerala.
- 2018- Received foundation day award for “Recognition of Excellence in Research” for the project entitled” Indigenous design and development of Ku band 140W short length space travelling wave tube (SL-TWT)”.
- 2019- Received DST-SERB ITS (International Travel Support) fellowship.
- 2019- Received INSA travel fellowship.
- 2019- Received Best Poster Award for the paper “Thermal analysis of the slow wave structure (SWS) assembly of the travelling wave tube” presented at 20th IEEE International Vacuum Electronics Conference held at Busan, South Korea.
- 2021- Received Padma Bhushan Dr. Amarjit Singh Memorial Foundation Day Award for “Recognition of Excellence in Best Technological Solution” of the project entitled “AI Powered face recognition based attendance system”
- 2021- Received Foundation Day Special Team Award for “Best Technical Solution for COVID-19” of the project entitled “Conversion of Nitrogen Generator in Oxygen Plant”