Work Email: email@example.comPersonal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile: 9024163763EPBX Office: 2547EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Intelligent Systems Group
CSIR – Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CEERI)
(Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India)
Pilani – 333031, Rajasthan, India.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Research Interest
- Algorithms: AI Navigation and Drone applications
- System Design: Embedded system design, Sensor systems, Instrumentation,
- QHS (July 2012 – Aug 2015)
- Scientist (Feb. 2016 –), Intelligent Systems Group, CSIR-CEERI, Pilani, India
- MTech. (2014)
Advanced Electronic Systems
Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR)
- B. Tech. (2012)
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, ICFAI Dehradun
University Gold Medalist
R&D Projects Undertaken
2014-2017: Autonomous Underwater Robotics
- Developed Motion Control Algorithm of Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) using MATLAB
- Robot Operating System for AUV simulation
2014: Speed Control Scheme for BLDC motor
- BLDC drive design and implementation of speed control algorithm for BLDC motors on embedded firmware using dsPIC33FJ12MC202.
2014: Embedded System Design for Metal-Oxide Based Gas Sensors
- Micro heater control and thin film sensing circuit design
- System design for gas sensing platform
2017-2018: Development Salivary Glucose Sensing System
- A research-oriented project targeted towards development of non-invasive glucose monitoring technique
- Design and development of reliable nano-ampere current measurement system for low level of glucose sensing.
2018: Interface design of MEMS accelerometer and pressure sensors
- Interface circuit design for piezo resistive accelerometer and pressure sensor
- Project delivered to NAL and ISRO for indigenous accelerometer system development
- On-going project discussion with Navy and Airforce
2019: High resolution air quality monitoring and air pollutant data analytics
- Conceptual system envisaged to be used as an attachment or standalone system with a vehicle to monitor real time pollution levels on the highway.
2018-2019: Interface circuit design for sensors
- Typhoid detection system using lateral flow device
- A polar liquid sensing system based on HEMT based sensors
- Heavy metal detection in water using HEMT sensors
- Silicon Nano Wire readout system for cardiac bio marker detection
2019: IoT related Projects
- IoT enabled solar tree with ambience monitoring capabilities
- Air pollution monitoring nodes
- Server setup with Node Red
2019-2020: Drone related projects
- Sponsored project from Industry on autonomous warehouse management using drones
- The ROS simulation for entire work package delivered to the industry.
- International Joint project (Indo-Korea) on autonomous drone navigation.