Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPersonal Email: email@example.comMobile: 7891925844EPBX Office: 2406EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: 252406BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Gyan Singh Meena received his B.Sc from University of Kota, Rajasthan in 2005. He received his M.Sc in Physics from Vinayaka mission University, Tamil Nadu, 2010. He joined in CSIR-NGRI as Technical Assistant in 2008. He has been involved in Seismological Instruments & Seismological field Work in all over India. He joined Power Electronics Group at CSIR-CEERI on August, 2011. He has been involved in Mechanical drawing in solid-works software (2D&3D) of various projects. His area of interest includes the design and development of mechanical part of power electronics systems.
Specific Skill : Mechanical design and development of systems.
Area of Interest : Mechanical design in solid-works software, Mechanical design of power electronics systems.
Projects Involved in :
- GAP-327-28(SSR)- Crustal Structure of Himalaya at CSIR-NGRI.
- GAP-325-28(SSR)- North Capital Region at CSIR-NGRI.
- SIP-0012-28(KSP)- Dharwar Cartons at CSIR-NGRI.
- Development of -50kV/10A pulse power supply for MW tubes.
- Developments of -40kV/50A pulse power supply for MW tubes.
- 5 HP solar pump Inverter.
- Development of -70kV/15A Pulse power supply for Gyrotron device.
- 1kW grid connected solar inverter.