Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPersonal Email: email@example.comMobile: 9785482797EPBX Office: 2434EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: 252434BSNL Residential: BSNL Private: 246732
Debasish Pal was born in the year 1975. He has received his BTech degree from Bangalore University, M.Tech degree from University of Burdwan and PhD from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. He is currently working in Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, Pilani, as a senior scientist. He has worked on high-power vacuum microwave devices particularly in pulsed and CW klystrons. His area of interest are klystron, antenna, microwave passive devices, and meta-material.
Specific skill: Modeling and simulation of microwave tubes, accelerator cavities and associated passive microwave components.
Areas of Interest: Physics of Microwave tubes, Fabrication technology for klystrons, RF couplers
Projects involved in:
- Development of critical technologies for sheet beam klystrons
- Development of J-band transmitter
- Development of High Power RF couplers for LEHIPA
- Development of multi ceramic RF window
- Development of S-band klystrons
- Development of high power microwave tubes