Work Email: email@example.comPersonal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile: 8094173494EPBX Office: 2310EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Anil Sharma received Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from BKN Government Polytechnic, Narnaul (Haryana) in 2004. Pursing AMIE in Mechanical Engineering from IEI India, Kolkata. He has 16 years of work experience in New Product Development of Automotive Components, Process Quality Control/Inspection, Fabrication of Mechanical Components and Maintenance of Machines.
- Measurement & Inspection of Mechanical Components
- Fabrication of Mechanical Components on CNC EDM Wire Cut Machine
Nature of Duties:
- Programming & Operating of CNC Wire Cut Machine
- Assisted In-charge in day to day office and technical works.
- Up keep the monthly records of Job Cards in Central workshop
- Technical specifications preparation for the proposal of new machine
- Maintaining the records of apprentices undergoing training in the institute under “Apprentice Act, 1961” from their registration to their All India Trade Test.
- Preventive maintenance of all type machines of Central Workshop.
- Study the drawings/requisitions for fabrication and suggest corrections if any, before its fabrication
- Impart technical training to one year apprentices
- To assign day-to-day duties to the staff under him.
- Any other work assigned by Division head.