DSIR-CRTDH, CSIR-CEERI, Jaipur Centre is planning to host a half day workshop on “Government Schemes/Funds/Opportunities-Enabling Business Growth” for MSME, Young Entrepreneurs and Start-up’s on 28th, December 2021 (2:20 PM to 5:00 PM) in the field of electronics or its allied business.
The speakers for this event will be:
- Director, CSIR-CEERI.
- DSIR, New Delhi.
- DST, New Delhi.
- Project Director, DST, Rajasthan.
- Director, MSME-DI, Rajasthan.
The registration link for participating the event is: https://forms.gle/oDmRVGZXLPb4aXCJ7
|1430 HRS||Welcome||Shri Sai Krishna Vaddadi, Scientist-in-Charge, CSIR-CEERI, Jaipur Centre|
|1440 HRS||Introductory Address||Dr. P.C. Panchariya, Director, CSIR-CEERI, Pilani|
|1450 HRS||Keynote||Advisory/ Chief Scientist from Department of Scientific and Industrial research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi|
|1500 HRS – 1540 HRS||Presentations||1. Sh. V. K. Sharma, Director, MSME-Development Institute, Jaipur, Govt. Of India
2. Dr. Akhilesh Mishra, Scientist E, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India
3. Dr. Manu Sikarwal, Project Director, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of Rajasthan
4. Chief Scientist from CSIR-CEERI, Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi
|1540 HRS – 1610 HRS||Brainstorming Session on “Government Funds and schemes-Enabling Business growth”|
|1610 HRS||Technology Demonstration and Lab Visit – CSIR-CEERI Jaipur Centre|
|1640 HRS||Vote of Thanks||CSIR-CEERI, Jaipur Centre|
|1700 HRS||High Tea|