Work Email: email@example.comPersonal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile: 9457990765EPBX Office: 2286EPBX Residential: BSNL Office: BSNL Residential: BSNL Private:
Vipul Pandey is an AcSIR Integrated M. Tech-PhD research scholar who has been a part of CSIR-CEERI since August 2015. He joined as a CSIR-NET Junior Research Fellow and was later upgraded to Senior Research Fellow in August 2018. He completed his M. Tech in August 2017 in Advanced Semiconductor Electronics (ASE) while working on “Improving the Efficiency of GaN-InGaN Blue LEDs Using Plasmonics” under the supervision of Dr. Suchandan Pal. He is currently pursuing his PhD in Engineering on the topic “Design and Development of Subwavelength Periodic Structures for Sensing Applications”. Prior to this, he did his Bachelor’s in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad [Affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, UP, India)].
His primary research interests include:
- Design and fabrication of Gallium Nitride based Light Emitting Diodes.
- Surface plasmon based GAN LEDs.
- Design and development of Guided Mode Resonance based sensing structures.
- Photonic crystal based refractive index sensing.
List of Publications:
- Optimization of Two-Dimensional Metal-Assisted Guided Mode Resonance Based Structures for Sensing Applications in the Visible Region, Photonics and Nanostructures-Fundamentals and Applications, 100901, 2021
- Investigating the Performance of Metal-Assisted Guided Mode Resonance Based Structures for Biosensing Applications, IEEE Sensors Journal 19(12), 4412-4418, 2019
Conference Posters and Presentations:
- Optimizing the Quality Factor for the Metal-Assisted Guided Mode Resonance Based Two-Dimensional Structures Through Fill-Factor Modulation, Oral Presentation at IEEE-ICEE – 2020
- Design and Simulation of a Metal-Assisted Guided Mode Resonance Based Biosensor for Visible Range Operation, Poster at OSA – International Conference on Fibre Optics and Photonics -2018
For an updated list of publications and conference proceedings, kindly visit the Google Scholar profile. [link: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=DUF7ITQAAAAJ&hl=en]
Link to other profiles:
ResearchGate [link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Vipul-Pandey-4],
ORCID [link: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0038-6460],
LinkedIn [link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vipul-pandey-8433831a1/]