The objective of the Computer Aided Design (CAD) facility group is to help scientists in the design of mechanical components, sub-assemblies and product with the use of advance CAD tools for their R&D Projects. Also to provide support for the product development and design of the jigs & fixtures for variety of brazing operations. CAD facility group will carried out complete PCB fabrication and assembly as per the requirement of the R & D groups.
Computer Aided Design (CAD) Facility
CAD Tools: Solid Works, AutoCAD
CEERI drawing template for solid works: A4 size portrait & Landscape
CEERI drawing template for AutoCAD: A4 size portrait & Landscape
Guidelines for drawing template: Download here
Poster Printing Facility
A color poster printing facility of size A0 and A1 are also available.
PCB Fabrication Facility
A PCB fabrication facility at CEERI enables to indigenous design and fabrication of PCB for electronic system development.
PCB Design tools: Altium Designer Summer 08
Unique features of the PCB fabrication machine:
- Easy CAD/CAM compatible interface
- High speed & high power spindle motor
- 3-axle full automatic & manual control movement
- Minimum pattern width 0.05mm
- Minimum milling width 0.05mm
- Working area 150 x 150 x 25 (mm)
- Drilling tool range: 0.05 to 3.1 mm
- Milling tool range: 0.05 to 0.5 mm
Note: CAD facility team is ready to take any project-specific job for further development.