|1.||Development of sensor electrodes for use in biosensing applications||DRDO-DRDE||2016-2017|
|2.||Customization of LTCC hotplate for warming of microfarming unit in high altitude cold desert||DRDO-DIHAR||2017-2018|
|3.||Development of silent killer gas detector using LTCC technology||CSIR (FTT)||2016-2018|
- Development of LTCC hotplate for high altitude cold desert including microfarming, warm shoe applications, gas detector etc.
- Integration of sensor and sensor electronics on LTCC platform for realization of miniaturized and reliable modules.
- Development of sensor electrodes for biosensing application.
- ISFET / EGFET packaging for bio-medical, food and environmental sensing applications.
- LTCC based packaging for MEMS devices and sensors.
- Realization of circuits in LTCC for high density integration and packaging.
- Training Programme on “Customized Packaging of MEMS and Microsensors”
- Teaching M.Tech courses and supervising Ph.D students in AcSIR.
|1.||Development of patterned thick-film ceramic/ low temperature co-fired ceramic (LTCC) substrates under Bioceram||CSIR (Network)||2012-2017|
|2.||LTCC Packaging and Integration [WP-16] under MIcrosensys||CSIR (Supra)||2012-2017|
|3.||Packaging and Hybrid (LTCC) Integration under MAT||CSIR (Network)||2012-2017|
|4.||Development of LTCC hotplate for sensor application||DRDO-ARMREB||2010-2013|
|5.||LTCC technology development and sensor electronics integration under Technology development for smart systems||CSIR (Supra)||2007-2012|
|6.||Development of smart materials based on phase transformation and domain polarization for use as pressure-sensitive switch in armament applications||DRDO-ARMREB||2006-2008|
|7.||Development of microwave components on LTCC||ISRO-SAC||2004-2006|
|8.||Design and development of Pt heaters||DST||2004-2006|