Vacuum Microelectronic Devices
- Development of nanoparticle-based high current density cathode for THz devices application.
- Study and development of active sintered controlled porosity dispenser cathode.
- Design of folded waveguide slow wave structure for W-Band TWT.
- Design and development of a 1 kA/cm2 sheet beam plasma cathode electron gun.
Current Research Activities
- To investigate the electron beam generation from miniaturized aperture.
- Technological studies for nano-particle based high current density dispenser cathode.
- Design of beam-wave interaction structures suitable for sub-mm wave radiation.
- Exploration of micro-fabrication technology for fabricating miniaturized geometry.