Control and Automation
- J. L. Raheja, Himani Guptab, A. Chaudhary, ” Monitoring Animal Diseases in Remote Area”, SSN 1054-6618, Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, 2018, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 133-141. Springer DOI: 10.1134/S1054661818010145
- Srivastava Satyam, et al. “Design and development of reverse osmosis (RO) plant status monitoring system for early fault prediction and predictive maintenance.” Applied Water Science 8.6 (2018): 159.
- J. L. Raheja, Himani Gupta, A. Chaudhary,” Monitoring Animal Diseases in Remote Area”, SSN 1054-6618, Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, 2018, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 133-141. Springer DOI: 10.1134/S1054661818010145.
- Jagdish Raheja, Mona Chandra, Ankit Chaudhary, 3D Gesture based Real-time Object Selection and Recognition, December 2017, Pattern Recognition Letters, DOI10.1016/j.patrec.2017.09.034
- Srivastava Satyam, and Shashikant Sadistap. “Data processing approaches and strategies for non-destructive fruits quality inspection and authentication: a review.” Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization (2018): 1-37
- Srivastava Satyam, Saikrishna Vaddadi, and Shashikant Sadistap. “Smartphone-based System for water quality analysis.” Applied Water Science 8.5 (2018): 130.
- Srivastava Satyam, and Shashikant Sadistap. “Non-destructive sensing methods for quality assessment of on-tree fruits: a review.” Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization 12.1 (2018): 497-526.
- Real-time BCI System Design to Control Arduino Based Speed Controllable Robot Using EEG, Authors: Das, Swagata, Tripathy, Devashree, Raheja, Jagdish Lal | Publisher: Springer Singapore | eBook ISBN: 978-981-13-3098-8 | DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-3098-8 | Softcover ISBN: 978-981-13-3097-1 | Series ISSN: 2625-3704
- Development of 3D FULL HD Endoscope Capable of Scaling View of the Selected Region January 2018, DOI 10.1007/978-981-10-3376-6_34. In book: Progress in Intelligent Computing Techniques: Theory, Practice, and Applications, pp.311-31
- Jagdish Raheja, Mona Chandra, Ankit Chaudhary, 3D Gesture based Real-time Object Selection and Recognition, December 2017,Pattern RecognitionLetters,DOI10.1016/j.patrec.2017.09.034
- S.Srivastava and S.Sadistap. ‘Development of a Low Cost Optimized Handheld Embedded Odor Sensing System (HE-Nose) to Assess Ripeness of Oranges’ Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization, Vol. 10(1), Mar, 2016, pp 1-15.
- Dave, A., Banwari, D., Mansinghani, S., Srivastava, S., & Sadistap, S. (2016, November). Ultrasonic sensing system for detecting water adulteration in milk. In Region 10 Conference (TENCON), 2016 IEEE (pp. 2228-2231). IEEE.
- Dave, A., Banwari, D., Srivastava, S., & Sadistap, S. (2016, October). Optical sensing system for detecting water adulteration in milk. In Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC), 2016 (pp. 634-639). IEEE.
- Development of 3D FULL HD Endoscope Capable of Scaling View of the Selected Region January 2018,DOI 10.1007/978-981-10-3376-6_34.In book: Progress in Intelligent Computing Techniques: Theory, Practice, and Applications, pp.311-318
- J.L. Raheja, A. Mishra, Ankit Chaudhary, “Indian Sign Language Recognition using SVM”, Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, January 2016.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, Swati Deora, Ankit Chaudhary, Cross border intruder detection in hilly terrain in dark environment Optik – International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Volume 127, Issue 2, January 2016, pp. 535-538.
- Dhiraj, Zeba Khanam, Priyanka Soni, J L Raheja , “Development of 3D High Definition Endoscope System”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) series, Springer International Publishing, 06 February 2016, DOI 10.1007/978-81-322-2247-7_76, Volume 433 pp. 181-189.
- J.L. Raheja, M. Minhas, D. Prashanth, T. Shah, A. Chaudhary Robust gesture recognition using Kinect: A comparison between DTW and HMM Optik – International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Volume 126, Issues 11–12, June 2015, pp. 1098-1104 .
- Somsukla Maiti, Sandeep Reddy, Jagdish Lal Raheja View invariant real-time gesture recognition Optik – International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Volume 126, Issue 23,December 2015, pp. 3737-3742.
- JL Raheja, (Invited Talk), Human Machine Interaction, 50th Refresher Programme on Professional Courses, HRDC PUP, 05.05.2015
- JL Raheja, (Invited Talk), Human Computer Interaction, Recent Trends in Computer and Communication Technology (RTCCT), GIT Jaipur, May 22, 2015.
- JL Raheja, (Invited Talk), Human Activity Recognition using Computer Vision, University of Maribor, Slovakia, 16.07.2015.
- JL Raheja, (Invited Talk), Keynote speaker, “The Rebirth of Computer Vision in the Internet of Things”, International Conference on Green Computing and Internet of Things, GCET, Greater Noida, 8-10 October 2015.
- JL Raheja, (Invited Talk), Chief Guest and Keynote speaker, “Internet of Things”, Workshop on routing techniques (Hands on with real routers), Chitkara Univ. Patiala, 10-11 Oct,. 2015.
- Jagdish L. Raheja, A. Singhal, Sadab and Ankit Chaudhary, “Android Based Portable Hand Sign Recognition System”, http://arxiv.org/abs/1503.03614, Recent Trends in Hand Gesture Recognition,DOI: 10.15579/gcsr.vol3.ch1, , Science Gate Publishing, 2015, GCSR Vol. 3, pp. 1-18.
- Devansh Gaur, ShaliniSaxena, DhirajSangwan, Jagdish Lal Raheja, “Identiﬁcation and Recognition of Defects in Civil Structures Using Non-destructive Technique”, Springer, 2015, Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 340, DOI 10.1007/978-81-322-2247-7_76, pp. 747-755.
- J L Raheja, Ankit Chaudhary, ShobhitMaheswari, Hand Gesture Pointing Location Detection Optik – International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Vol. 125, Issue 3, Feb. 2014, pp. 993-996.
- Jagdish L. Raheja, Ankit Chaudhary, K. Nandhini, S. Maiti, Pre-consultation help necessity detection based on gait recognition; Signal, Image and Video Processing, January 2014.
- Somsukla Maiti, DhirajSangwan and Jagdish Lal Raheja “Expression-Invariant 3D Face Recognition Using K-SVD Method”, International Conference on Applied Algorithms (ICAA 2014), Kolkata, India, 13-15, Jan. 2014, published in Springer Verlag LNCS Series.
- DevashreeTripathy, Jagdish Lal Raheja, Design and Implementation of Brain Computer Interface based Robot Motion Control”, The 2014 International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and applications (FICTA) at Bhubaneswar Engineering College (BEC).
- Jagdish L. Raheja, DhirajSangwan, D. Gopinath, Ankit Chaudhary, GUI System for Elders/Patients in Intensive Care”, IEEE ITMC, Chicago; 01/2014.
- JL Raheja, (Invited Talk) “Introduction to Computer Vision”, at Refresher Course in Computer Science & Engineering, GJUST, HISAR on 29.05.2014
- J L Raheja, (Invited Talk) “Classification using ANN”, ibid.
- Dhiraj, Priyanka Soni, Jagdish Lal Raheja, Development of 3D Endoscope for Minimum Invasive Surgical System, at IEEE International Conference on Signal Propagation and Computer Technology (ICSPCT 2014) on 12th & 13th July 2014, pp. 168-172, Govt. Engineering College, Ajmer.
- Dr J L Raheja (Invited Talk) “Introduction to Computer Vision”, at Dept of Computer Science & Engineering at MITS Laxmangarh on 22.08.2014
- Dr J L Raheja (Invited Talk) “Real Time Image Processing”, ibid.
- Dr J L Raheja (Invited Talk) “Image Processing and its application”, at Amity School of Engineering and Technology AUUP Lucknow, National Conference on, Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing ,ICSP-2014, 25-26 September,2014
- Dhiraj, J. L. Raheja, Vaishali Singh, SreekanthPusapati, AshutoshGupta,”Design and Implementation of Floating Point based System for Pellet Size Distribution using Circular Hough Transform”, International Journal of Computer Applications, volume 62, number 13, January 2013, pp.9-15.
- Ankit Chaudhary, J.L. Raheja, Bent fingers’ angle calculation using supervised ANN to control electro-mechanical robotic hand, Computers & Electrical Engineering; Elsevier, Volume 39, number 2, Feb. 2013, pp.560-570.
- Navdeep Singh, ShaliniSaxena, Dhiraj, J L Raheja, Industrial vision system for distribution and size analysis of pellets, International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM), Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2013, pp. 7-13.
- Ankit Chaudhary, Jagdish L. Raheja, A Health monitoring System for Elder and Sick Persons, International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 3, June 2013, pp. 428-431.
- Lovendra Solanki, Dinesh Soni, S B Dandin, Jagdish Lal Raheja, Feature-based Head Pose Estimation for Controlling Movement of Robot Motion in Real Time, International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering & Technology , ISSN 0976 – 6472 (Online), Volume 4, Issue 7, Oct 2013, pp.8-19.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, Bandla Ajay, Ankit Chaudhary, Real time fabric defect detection system on an embedded DSP platform, optik – Int. J. Light Electron Opt. (2013), Vol. 124, Issue 21, Nov 2013, pp. 5280-5284.
- Ankit Chaudhary, Jagdish L. Raheja, Karen Das, Shekhar Raheja, Fingers’ Angle Calculation using Level-Set Method, IGI, USA, 2013.
- JL Raheja (Invited Talk), “Acitve Speaker Localization”, Mobile and Embedded Technology International Conference MECON-13, Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Amity University, NOIDA, New Delhi, India, jointly with Dept. of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, 17th -18th January 2013.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, Surabhi Sharma, Axel Plinge, Gernot A Fink, Lip-Contour based Speaker Activity Detection in Smart Environments, July 1-2, 2013, International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013), Los Angeles USA, Atlantis Press.
- Ankit Chaudhary, J. L. Raheja, Somsukla Maiti, Sandeep Reddy, Virtual Hand to Mimic Human Gesture, Sept’ 2013, DST India Innovation Initiative 2013, Calcutta, India.
- JL Raheja, (Invited Talk) “Active Speaker Localisation in smart environment”, Symposium on Image Processing and Pattern Recognition held during 31st October 2013 – 1st November2013) at Department of Computer Science, South Asian University, New Delhi.
- JL Raheja, (Invited Talk) “Introduction to Computer Vision”, Refresher Course in Computer Science & Information Technology held on 02nd December 2013 at Department of Computer. Science, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- JL Raheja, (Invited Talk) “Classification using Artificial Neural Network (ANN)”, ibid.
- Ankit Chaudhary, Jagdish L. Raheja, Karen Das, Shekhar Raheja “Both Hands’ Fingers’ Angle Calculation from Live Video” International Journal of Computer Vision and Image Processing, 2(2), 1-11, April-June 2012, pp.1-11.
- Ankit Chaudhary, J. L. Raheja, S. Raheja, “A Vision based Geometrical Method to find Fingers Positions in Real Time Hand Gesture Recognition”, Journal of Software, Published by Academy Publisher, Finland, Vol. 7, No. 4, April 2012, pp. 861-869.
- J. L. Raheja, SishirKalita, PallabJyoti Dutta, Solanki Lovendra, “A Robust Real Time People Tracking and Counting Incorporating Shadow Detection and Removal”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 46– No.4, May 2012, pp. 51-58.
- J. L. Raheja, PallabJyoti Dutta, SishirKalita, Solanki Lovendra, “An Insight into the Algorithms on Real-Time People Tracking and Counting System”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 46– No.5, May 2012, pp.1-6.
- Ankit Chaudhary, K. Vatwani, T. Agrawal, J.L. Raheja, ”A Vision based Method to find Fingertips in a Closed Hand”, Journal of Information Processing Systems, Vol. 8, No. 3, September 2012, pp. 707-716.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, Gaurav Sahu, “Pellet Size Distribution Using Circular Hough Transform in Simulink” American Journal of Signal Processing 2012, 2(6) pp.158-161.
- Kota Solomon Raju, SarikaLamba, A H Ansari, “Designing of Wireless Sensor Network Nodes to Detect Vibrational changes for Structural Health.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja: Wireless Audio/Videoless Communication between Miners Working Underground and Control Station at Surface, Journal of Wireless Networking and Communications 2012, 2(1): 1-4.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, RadheyShyam, G. ArunRajsekhar and P. Bhanu Prasad: Real-Time Robotic Hand Control Using Hand Gestures, in Ashish Dutta (Ed.) Robotic Systems – Applications, Control and Programming, InTech Publications, Croatia, February, 2012, pp. 413-428.
- Ankit Chaudhary, Manasa MBL, JL Raheja, Poster: “ABHIVYAKTI, Light invariant Neuro-Vision System for Elder/Sick People to express their needs into Lingual Description“ presented at TechVista-2012 is Microsoft Research India’s annual research symposium held at the Science City Auditorium, Kolkata, India on January 20, 2012..
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, “Cartographic Generalization for 2D Map of Urban Area”, India Conference on Geo-spatial Technologies & Applications, GISE Lab, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay, April 12-13, 2012.
- Dr JL Raheja ( Invited Talk), “Fundamentals of Image Processing” for the Short Term Course on Recent Trends in Electronics and Communication Engineering, MNIT, Jaipur, 25th June, 2012
- Ankit Chaudhary J L Raheja et.al, “A Hash based Approach for Secure Keyless Steganography in Lossless RGB Images”, Proceedings of 22nd Graphicon: International Conference on Computer Graphics & Vision, Moscow, Russia, 1-5 Oct, 2012, pp.
- V.D. Shivling, ChitraGautam, Ankit Sehgal, C. Ghanshyam, PawanKapur, “Embedded system for plant disease early warning system for grapes” in proceedings of National Symposium on Instrumentation (NSI-37) – 2012, 30th Oct-1st Nov, 2012,CSIR-CSIO, Chandigarh, India.
- ChitraGautam, Ridhi Jindal, Nidhi Khanna, “Virtual Instrumentation based Smart System Integration using Neural Network Analysis”, in proceedings of 2nd National conference titled Challenges In Emerging Computer Technologies’2012, May16-17, 2012, Rayat-Bahra Institute of Engineering & Bio-Technology, SahauranKharar, Mohali, Punjab, India.
- Sai Krishna Vaddadi, Pankaj Kumar, SashikanthSadistap, “Embedded Floating Auto Fish Feeder for Smart Pond Management System”, presented at International Conference on Fisheries & Marine Sciences 2012 (ISBN 978-955-4543-02-07), Negombo, Sri Lanka, August 2012.
- Sai Krishna Vaddadi, S.S.Sadistap, Pankaj Kumar ” Development of Embedded Wireless Network and Water Quality Measurement Systems for Aquaculture”, published in Sensing Technology (ICST), 2012 Sixth International Conference on Sensing Technology(ISSN: 2156-8065) pp 637-641 (978-1-4673-2246-1), Kolkata, India, December 2012.
- Amit Kumbhar, D. C.Gharpure, B. A. Botre and S. S. Sadistap, “Embedded E-nose for food inspection”, in the proceedings of IEEE 1st International Symposium on Physics and Technology of Sensors (ISPTS-1), 2012, India, doi: 10.1109/ISPTS.2012.6260955.
- Ankit Chaudhary, Jagdish L. Raheja, K. Das, S. Raheja, “Intelligent Approaches to interact with Machines using Hand Gesture Recognition in Natural way: A Survey”, International Journal of Computer science and engineering Survey (IJCSES), Vol. 2, Issue 1, Feb 2011, pp. 122-133.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, K. Das, Ankit Chaudhary, “Fingertip Detection: A Fast Method with Natural Hand”, International Journal of Embedded Systems and Computer Engineering (IJESCS), Vol. 3, No. 2, July-Dec. 2011, pp.85-89.
Patents filed in India
- A NOVEL TECHNIQUE TO ESTIMATE PELLET SIZE DISTRIBUTION USING COMPACT VISION SYSTEM, by JAGDISH LAL RAHEJA, GADULA ARUN RAJSEKHAR, SHALINI SAXENA, NAVDEEP SINGH, POKKUNURI BHANU PRASAD, SANTOSH KUMAR BEHERA, DEBI PRASAD DAS, CSIR-CEERI, and CSIR-IMMT, 12/Aug/2011, 2292DEL2011.
- REAL TIME PELLET SIZE DISTRIBUTION MEASUREMENT USING FIREWIRE CAMERA, by RAHEJA JAGDISH LAL, SINGH NAVDEEP, GADULA ARUN RAJSEKHAR, SAXENA SHALINI, POKKUNURI BHANU PRASAD, CSIR-CEERI, 12/Aug/2011, 2293DEL2011.
- Ankit Chaudhary, JL Raheja, Karen Das, and Sonia Raheja ‘A Survey on Hand Gesture Recognition in Context of Soft Computing’, in N Meghnathan, BK Kaushik and D Nagamalai (Eds.), ‘Advanced Computing’, CCSIT 2011, Part III, CCIS 133, pp. 46-55, Springer 2011.
- Ankit Chaudhary, J. L. Raheja, KunalSingal, Shekhar Raheja, “An ANN based Approach to Calculate Robotic Fingers Positions”, Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, Communications in Computer and Information Science, (CCIS), Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Vol. 192, Part 4, pp. 488-496, 2011.
- Ankit Chaudary and Jagdish L. Raheja, “A Survey On Hand Gesture Recognition in context of soft Computing”, Proc. International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology, January 2 – 4, 2011, Bangalore, India.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, Karen Das and Ankit Chaudhary, “An Efficient Real Time Method of Finger tip Detection”, ibid, pp. 447-450.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, Chaitanya Malireddy,Aniket Singh and L Solanki, Detection of Abandoned Objects in Real-Time, 3rd International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology ICECT 2011, April 8-10, 2011, Kanyakumari, India, pp.199-203.Ankit Chaudhary, Jagdish Lal Raheja, K. Das, “A Vision based Real Time System to Control Remote Robotic Hand Fingers”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computer Control and Automation (ICCCA 2011),Jeju Island, South Korea, 1-3 May, 2011, pp. 118-122.
- J.L. Raheja, Ankit Chaudhary, K. Singal, “Tracking of Fingertips and Centre of Palm using KINECT ” The Third IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Modelling and Simulation (CimSim 2011), Langkawi, Malaysia, 20-22 Sep 2011, pp. 248-252.L.S. Singh, B.A. Botre, S. Sadistap, “Utilization of Embedded Serial Peripheral Devices on PIC Microcontroller” in proceedings of International Conference on Information, Communication & Embedded Systems – 2011, S.A. Engineering College, Chennai, India. ISBN 93-80697-65-1.
- L.S. Singh, B.A. Botre, S. Sadistap, “PIC based Actuation System for Multi-stage Reverse Osmosis Plant” in proceedings of International Conference on Information, Communication & Embedded Systems – 2011, S.A. Engineering College, Chennai, India. ISBN 93-80697-65-1.
- J.R. Kiran, A. Pandey, B.A. Botre, L.S. Singh, S. Sadistap, “ Embedded backwash controller for hollow Fiber system” in proceedings of 7th International Conference on Trends in Industrial Measurements and Automation – 2011, CSIR – CEERI, Chennai, India. ISBN 978-93-80697-49-9.
- Sai Krishna Vaddadi, A.P.Sharma, Pankaj Kumar and S.S.Sadistap “Wireless and Weatherproof Pond/Water Parameters Measurement System for Freshwater Aquaculture”, presented at 6th International Conference on Intelligent Systems & Control-2012, Coimbatore, India, January 2012.
- Sai Krishna Vaddadi, S.S.Sadistap, KSN Rao ” Monitoring and Control of CA System for Food Storage “, presented at 46th Annual Convention of Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers (ISAE) and International Symposium on Grain Storage, Pantnagar, India, February 2012. 2012 – 13
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, Umesh Kumar, K.C. Saravanan: Cartographic Generalization (Selection) for 2D Map of Urban Area, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT); Vol. 2, No. 1, Feb 2010, pp. 69-75.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, Umesh Kumar, Human Facial Expression Detection Image Using Back Propagation Neural Network., International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT); Vol. 2, No. 1, Feb 2010, pp. 116-112.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja and Jatin Gupta, ‘Distinguishing facial expressions: Genuine vs Fake’, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering, (IJRTE) Vol. 3, No. 2, May 2010, pp 95-99.
- Umesh Kumar and Jagdish Lal Raheja, Document Presentation Engine for Indian OCR: A Document Layout Analysis Application, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering, (IJRTE) Vol. 3, No. 3, May 2010, pp 182-186.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, Rahul Jain and PritishMohapatra, Visual Approach to Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition for Human Computer Interface, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering, (IJRTE) Vol. 3, No. 3, May 2010, pp. 190-194.
- Ankit Chaudhary, J.L.Raheja, “A Formal Approach for Agent Based Large Concurrent Intelligent Systems”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology, Vol. 1, June 2010, pp. 95-103.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja and Umesh Kumar ‘Properties Based Simplification of 2D Urban Area Map Object’ International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), Vol. 7, Issue 5, September 2010, pp. 117-121.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja and Umesh Kumar: ‘Rule Based Selection of 2D Urban Area Map Objects’ ibid. pp.187-190.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, RadheyShyam, Jatin Gupta, UmeshKumar and P Bhanu Prasad. “Facial Gesture Identification Using Lips Contours”, 2nd International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC 2010), Bangalore, India, 9 – 10, February 2010, pp. 3-7.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, RadheyShyam, UmeshKumar and P Bhanu Prasad. “Real-Time Robotic Hand Control Using Hand Gestures”, 2nd International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC 2010), Bangalore, India, 9 – 10, February 2010, pp.12-16.
- J L Raheja (Invited Talk): “Real Time Human Gestures Recogntion using PCA and ANN” Present it on 24.09.10 at National Conference on VLSI, MEMS & NEMS organised by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Amity School of Engineering and Technology, NOIDA, 23-24 September, 2010
- Ankit Chaudhary, J.L.Raheja and et. al.”An algorithmic approach to intrusion detection” 4th IEEE international conference on advanced computing & Communication Technologies, 30th Oct. 2010, Panipat, India.Ankit Chaudhary, BasantK.Verma, Jagdish Lal Raheja: “Product Line Development Architectural Model “, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (IEEE ICCSIT 2010), China
- Ankit Chaudhary, J.L.Raheja, ” ABHIVYAKTI: A Vision Based Intelligent Pervasive System for Elder and Sick Persons“ 3rd International Conference on Machine Vision (ICMV 2010), Hong Kong, 28-30 December, 2010
- Jagdish Raheja, V. Upendranath, Rajesh M, P. Bhanu Prasad, “Image Processing Techniques For Pellet Size Distribution of Real-Time Video Stream”, MPT 2009, IMMT Bhubneswar, Oct 2009.
- Solomon Raju Kota, J.L.Raheja, Ashutosh Gupta Archana Rathi and Shashikant Sharma, “Principal Component Analysis for Gesture Recognition using SystemC”, Proc. International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing (ARTCom 2009), Kottayam, Kerala, India, October 2009.
- Sai Krishna Vaddadi, Jatin Kumar, SashikanthSadistap, “Development of Smart Pond Monitoring & Alarm System”, in proceedings of International Conference on Trends in Industrial Measurements and Automation(TIMA-2011), January 2011, Chennai, India.
- Pooja Nirmal, Sai Krishna Vaddadi, Upasana, S.S.Sadistap, ” Monitoring and Controlling Of Sea Water Desalination”, in proceedings of International Conference on Trends in Industrial Measurements and Automation(TIMA-2011), January 2011, Chennai, India.
- C. Anand, S. Sadistap, S. Bindal, B. A. Botre and K. S. N. Rao, “Wireless muti-sensor embedded system for Agro-industrial monitoring and control”, International Journal on Advances in Networks and Services, Vol. 3 (1&2), pp. 1-10, 2010.
- B. A. Botre, G. Manu, S. Reddy and S. S. Sadistap, “Development of Mobile embedded system for farm sensing”, Journal of Instrumentation Society of India, vol. 40 no. 1, pp 4-7, 2010.
- N. Deshpande, A. D. Shaligram, B. A. Botre, S. Bindal and S. Sadistap, “Embedded Enose application to sense food grain storage conditions”, International conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks – 2010, http://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/CICN.2010.120 ISBN: 978-0-7695-4254-6, pp. 608-611, 2010.
- Smarjeet Sharma, Chinmay N. Duvedi, B.A. Botre and S.S. Sadistap, “Design and interfacing of a farm robot for greenhouse monitoring using embedded Linux and ARM9 processor”, in Proc of International Conference on Intelligent Network and Computing (ICINC 2010), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2010.
- L.S. Singh, B.A. Botre, S. Sadistap, “Wireless real-time monitoring of water parameters in reverse osmosis plant ” Lucknow Journal of Science, vol. 8, No.1, 2011. & in proc. of 16th National Seminar on Physics and Technology of Sensors – 2011. Print ISSN 0974-8121. Online ISSN 0974-813X.
- Nipan Das, Aditya Sinha, B. A. Botre and S.S.Sadistap, “Design and implementation of Embedded Farm Robot for Smart Inspection”, in proc. of NSPTS-16, Lucknow, 2011. 9. Nipan Das, Aditya Sinha, B. A. Botre and S.S.Sadistap, “Smart Inspection Robot using Embedded Linux on ARM”, in proc. Of NCSNES, Pune, 2011.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, ShashikantNayak and Ashutosh Gupta: RFID Based Networked Gate Entry Control System (GECS), International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC), Vol. 1, No. 3, October 2009, pp. 34-44.
- V. Upendranath, Jagdish Raheja, “Development of Advanced Eco-Friendly, Energy Efficient Processes for Utilization of Iron Ore Resources of India (NWP31)”, Conference on CSIR Network Projects (in Hindi), CEERI, Pilani, 19-20, Feb. 2009.
- Jagdish Raheja, “Recognition of a person through his/her eyes using artificial neural networks”, National Conference on VLSI Design and Image Processing, Velammal Engineering College, Chennai, 26, Feb. 2009, pp. 170-175.
- Umesh Kumar and Jagdish Raheja: Text Line Detection in Multicolumn for Indian Scripts, 2nd International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering, Cairo, Egypt, September, 2009.
- Jagdish Lal Raheja, RadheyShyam and Umesh Kumar: Hand Gesture Capture and Recognition technique from real-time video stream, The international Association of Science and Technology for Development’s 13th international conference on “Artificial Intelligence and Soft computing”, Spain, September, 2009.
- V. Upendranath, K. Sai Prasad, Vikrant Mishra, Jagdish Raheja, P. Bhanu Prasad “Pulsation behaviour monitoring subsystem for jigging process in iron ore processing”, MPT 2009, IMMT Bhubneswar, Oct 2009.
- VanamUpendranath, Satish Mohanty, Sai Prasad, Jagdish Raheja, P. Bhanu Prasad “Autotracking the behaviour of ball mill using wireless sensors”, MPT 2009, IMMT Bhubneswar, Oct 2009.
Patents filed in India
- A SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE METHOD OF LOCALIZATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF TRAPPED MINERS IN COALMINES, by SRINIVASAN RAGHUNATH, DHAR PRAMILA, RAHEJA JAGDISH LAL, PANCHARIYA POONAM CHAND, DAS DEBI PRASAD, MISHRA VIKRANT, NAIK GOVIND RAM, SINGH VIRENDRA KUMAR, SAHARAN MANI RAM, CSIR-CEERI, and CSIR-CIMFR, 12/Feb/2008, 0369DEL2008.