Internet of Things
- Sanjay Singh, Ravi Saini, Sumeet Saurav, Pramod Tanwar, Kota S Raju, Anil K Saini, Santanu Chaudhury, Idaku Ishii, “High Frame Rate Real-time Scene Change Detection System,” Indian conference on Computer Vision Graphics and Image processing-Workshop on computer vision applications (ICVGIP-WCVA-2016), 18-22 December 2016, IIT Guahati
- Chitra Gautam, Utpal Sarma, Shashikant Sadistap, “Controlled Microwave Technology for Disinfestations of Selected Pulses” in All India Seminar on Technological Interventions for Enhancing Agricultural Productivity to be held at Ahmednagar, Aug 29-27, 2016
- Madan Kumar Lakshmanan, Sandilya Bhagi, T. Chinnu and R. Sridhar, Design and Development of a Robust and Flexible Wireless Sensor Network for Automation of Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) Based Moisture Sensor, Journal of the Instrument Society of India (ISOI), Department of Instrumentation, Indian Institute of Science (IISC).
- Chitra Gautam, Shashikant Sadistap, Utpal Sarma, “Moisture Analysis Of Whole Mung Bean And Red Lentil By Domestic Microwave Oven” in International Journal Of Food And Nutritional Sciences, Vol 4(5), Oct-Dec 2015, pp. 38-41
- S Malik, K Kishore, T Islam, ZH Zargar, SA Akbar, ‘A time domain bridge-based impedance measurement technique for wide-range lossy capacitive sensors’, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 234, 248-262, 2015International Conference
- Shahid Malik, Kaushal Kishore, Dharmendra Sharma, Maneesh Maharana, SA Akbar, Tarikul Islam, ‘A CCII-based wide frequency range square/triangular wave generator’, Recent Trends in Information Systems (ReTIS), 2015 IEEE 2nd International Conference
- Suriya Prakash, Bala Pesala, et. al., “Wearable device for non-invasive beat-to-beat Blood Pressure Monitoring using Pulse Transit Time”, Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC), IEEE. EMBC Proceedings, August, 2015
- Madan Kumar Lakshmanan, Kavya Suma, Vishnu Priya Bitra, Sri Harsha, Chinnu Tharmalingam, ” Support Vector Machine Classification of Waste Plastics using Near Infrared Spectroscopy Data for Resource Recovery”, 5th International Conference on Solid Waste Management (IconSWM 2015), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, 25-27 November 2015.
- Madan Kumar Lakshmanan, Hardeep Mor, Giridhar Subramanian, Chandrasekar Venkataraman, Deepak Srivatsav, Chinnu Tharmalingam, “A Statistical Approach for the Classification of Plastic Polymers using Near Infrared Spectroscopy towards Efficient Waste Management”, Indo-German Conference on Sustainability (IGCS), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-Madras), Chennai, India, 5-6 December 2015.
- Madan Kumar Lakshmanan and Beatriz Carrasco, “”Powder Blend Uniformity Characterization Of Food Additives using Near Infrared Reflectance Spectroscopy”, 17th International Conference on Near Infrared Spectroscopy – NIR 2015, Foz do Iguassu, Brazil, 18-23 October 2015.
- Madan Kumar Lakshmanan and Beatriz Carrasco, “Study of Near Infrared Reflectance Spectra of Food additives for Batch Homogeneity verification”, XV Chemometrics in Analytical Chemistry, 22-26 June 2015, Changsha, China.
- Kalpana Lamba, Sunil Joshi, Chitra Gautam & Shashikant Sadistap, Embedded sensor system with wireless communication for Greenhouse (Paper in Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology: E, Network, Web & Security International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 14, Issue 3, April-2014, ISSN 0975-4172,Pg. 21-26)
- Chitra Gautam, Shashikant Sadistap, Pankaj Kumar, K.S.N. Rao, LabVIEW Based Automatic Measuring System for Fresh Water Aquaculture Parameters (Paper in International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 2, February-2014, ISSN 2229-5518,Pg. 1390-1394)
- Vijay Jakhar, Arpit Coudhary, Shashikant Sadistap, Chitra Gautam, “Embedded water parameter measurement system” in National Conference on Advances in Electronics and its Interdisciplinary Applications, held on 19-29 Sep, 2014 at Fergusson College, Pune
- Mallik, Abhidipta, Kota Solomon Raju, and Pramod Tanwar. “Design of an elementary level surface sweeping and wiping robot for domestic use.” Devices, Circuits and Communications (ICDCCom), 2014 International Conference on. IEEE, 2014. DOI:
- Madan Kumar Lakshmanan, Pavan Bopanna, Kalyan Pingali, Nirmal Savio Paul and T. Chinnu, “Design of an Embedded based Control System for efficient sorting of Waste Plastics using Near Infrared Spectroscopy”, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Computing and Communication Technologies (IEEE CONECCT), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, 6-7 January 2014.
- Madan Kumar Lakshmanan and Gopal Aruvamudan, “A Review of Techniques based on Spectroscopy and Multivariate Analysis for the Authentication of Honey”, 5th International Conference on Perspectives in Vibrational Spectroscopy (ICOPVS-2014), 8 – 12 July 2014, Trivandrum, India.
- Praveen Samuel, T.Chinnu and Madan Kumar Lakshmanan, “Multi-parameter Analysis of Corn using Near-Infrared Reflectance Spectroscopy and Chemometrics”, 5th International Conference on Perspectives in Vibrational Spectroscopy (ICOPVS-2014), 8 – 12 July 2014, Trivandrum, India.
- S.Prasad, C.K. Shriram and Madan Kumar Lakshmanan, “Open Source Implementation of Chemometric Algorithms for Analysis of Near Infrared Reflectance Spectroscopy Data”, 4th Asian NIRS Symposium (ANIRS) 2014 Daegu, South Korea, 17-20 June 2014.
- Vaibhawa Mishra, Kota Solomon Raju and Pramod Tanwar, “Implementation of Dynamic Reconfigurable Audio Player and Spectrum Analyzer,” International Journal of Computer Applications 54(9):8-11, September 2012. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA. ISSN: 0975 – 8887 http://www.ijcaonline.org/ijca-statistical-data (IF: 0.8). http://research.ijcaonline.org/volume49/number6/ pxc3880716.pdf
- Vaibhawa Mishra, Kota Solomon Raju and Pramod Kumar Tanwar. Article: Implementation of Dynamically Reconfigurable Systems on Chip with OS Support. International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) 49(6):33-35, July 2012. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA. ISSN: 0975 – 8887 http://www.ijcaonline.org/ijca-statistical-data (IF: 0.8). http://research.ijcaonline.org/volume49/number6/ pxc3880716.pdf
- Kota Solomon Raju, Vijeta Sengar, Mridula Gangal, Pramod Tanwar “Hardware Implementation of Discrete Fourier Transform and It’s Inverse using Floating Point Number”, Journal International Journal of Computer Technology and Electronics Engineering (IJCTEE), ISSN: 2249-6343, Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp: 21-25, April 2012
- Kota Solomon Raju, Mridula Gangal, Pramod Tanwar, Vijeta Sengar, Palash Phukan, “An FPGA Implementation of GMSK Modulator using Sunderland’s architecture for GSM standards”, National Conference on Recent Advances in Communication, Control and Computing Technology (RACCCT – 2012), Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology, Surat, 29-30 March 2012, pp 47-51; ISBN: 978-81-88894-34-5.
- D. Shivling, Chitra Gautam, Ankit Sehga, C Ghanshyam, Pawan Kapur , Embedded system for plant diseases early warning system for grapes (Conference poster presentation in ISOI journal), NSI-37,held on 30Oct-1 Nov, 2012 at CSIR- CSIO, Chandigarh
- Kota Solomon Raju, Sheetal Devidas Rathod, Pramod Tanwar, Amit Patwardhan, Rabinder Henry and S.A. Akbar, “Design and Development of PID controller for Servo and DC motor-drive-system used in glass cleaning robot”, Proceedings of International Conference on Information, Communication and Embedded systems, A. Engineering College in Association with IEEE, Chennai, CSI, Technical Journal, 24th &25th February 2012, pp:141-147.
- Suriya Prakash J, KA Vignesh, C Ashok, R Adithyan, “Multi Class Support Vector Machines Classifier for Machine Vision Application”, International Conference on Machine Vision & Image Processing2012, IEEE 197-199
- Satish Bindal, Hemerjit Singh and Shashikant Sadistap “Development of an embedded control system for Reverse Osmosis plant”,International Journal of Embedded system and Computer Engineering,vol3 no.1,page 59-64,2011. ISSN : 0975-4482
- Kota Solomon Raju, Vaibhawa Mishra, Pramod Kumar Tanwar, P. Bhanu Prasad, Divyam Mishra, Rita Nagar, Manipati Rajesham, N. Sowjanya Mergu, “Implementation of Dynamically Reconfigurable Systems on Chip with Operating System Support”, National Conference on VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (NCVDES), 12-14, October 2011.
- Kota Solomon Raju, Divyam Mishra, Vaibhawa Mishra, Pramod Kumar Tanwar, Kishore Babu J, K. Ranjit Kumar, P. Bhanu Prasad, “Development of Bitstream Relocation Software Tool”, National Conference on VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (NCVDES), 12-14, October 2011.
- Kota Solomon Raju, Jotham V. Manoranjan, Pramod Kumar Tanwar and P. Bhanu Prasad, “Reconfigurable Instrumentation,” 7th International Conference on Treads in Industrial Measurements and Automation (TIMA-2011), Chennai, 6th – 8th January 2011, pp.694-697; Excel India Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN:978-93-80697-49-9